Friday 27 March 2015

MODERN LEARNING PEDAGOGY: part nine

Over the last few weeks, I've been enquiring into MODERN LEARNING ENVIRONMENTS and the PEDAGOGY that underpins them.

http://www.core-ed.org/professional-learning/mle-matrix

The above link takes you to the CORE Education matrix of what a possible MLE should be like.

Below are my notes about where I think I am, my team, and where we are going is a mystery. I'm not stuck on the escalator. Just learning to take the time to unravel and unpack our context, and work towards an answer.








1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your reflections, Andrew. It's good to know we share similar experiences and also good to know what we don't know we don't know, unless someone else has said it.

    Sepa T

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.